Cleaning an apartment is easy to clean. By cleaning the apartment here, we mean flat surface. The stairs are not flat, right? That’s why stairs are hard to clean. It is almost impossible to remove dust from stairs using a bulky vacuum cleaner. Stairs are such areas of your home that you will always be afraid to clean. Fortunately, there are some better vacuums, and here is the best vacuum for carpeted stairs for you.
You will find a reliable vacuum from the best list. If your budget doesn’t match, then hunt vacuum in your way using our guidelines. Who is stopping you? Let’s begin.
How to Choose The Best Vacuum for Stairs?
What? Are you in a hurry to see the list of the best commercial vacuum for stairs? Wait a minute and list the essential things you must consider before purchasing. Yeah, you are right. We show the best commercial vacuum in the market so that you can clean your apartment and stairs as well.
But we have made a point at the beginning. What if you don’t hunt one because of the budget? So, here are the factors. Consider every element fluently while choosing a vacuum cleaner.
- Vacuum type and size.
- Ease of use.
- Weight balance.
- Bagged or Bagless (The one you prefer most)
- Suction power.
- Corded or Cordless.
- Parts availability.
So, these are the factors you should consider. How many are they? Only nine. Don’t miss any of them, ok? Just pick a budget and go for a hunting vacuum. You will find one for sure. If you fail to choose, then don’t hesitate. Based on consumer reports, our list will provide you with the best vacuum for stairs. The top picks are the following.
Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum
As always, we have started with a low-range vacuum cleaner. According to consumer reviews and our research, Bissell Featherweight Stick Vacuum is the best budget-friendly stick vacuum for stairs. It costs you under 40$. Don’t say you need a lower-cost machine than this. Otherwise, you will miss extra features.
It is a bag-less vacuum that can clean stairs and small areas quickly. It is a combo of stick-handheld. It weighs only 2.6 pounds and cleans hardwood and carpeted surfaces. It is a corded vacuum with 15 feet long cord. This small and lightweight machine provides reasonable suction every time.
- Versatile cleaning machine.
- 15 feet long cord.
- Multi-surface use.
- 0.67-liter dirt cup.
- Service tool and floor nozzle.
- It offers bagless functionality.
- It is easy to use because of its stick-handheld design.
- It is a lightweight product.
- The price is very affordable.
- The device is powerful and convenient.
- It is not a heavy-duty product.
- Not suitable for a big apartment.
Shark NV356E S2 Navigator
Shark is a popular brand in the vacuum cleaner market. Their most products cost more than 150 bucks. Shark NV356E S2 Navigator is such a mid-budget vacuum cleaner. It costs 150$ only if you have Amazon Visa Card. You will get a 50$ instant discount. It is like our favorite traditional upright vacuum but not heavy and bulky.
It has two modes, and you can easily switch them. The 30 feet long cord allows you to clean a big space, including stairs. Also, its sealed design and a HEPA filter ensure that dust and other allergens do not re-enter the air as you clean. If you don’t use it as an upright vacuum, you can add a vacuum cleaner stair attachment to make it more versatile.
- 2.2 quarts dust cup.
- HEPA filter.
- Portable and versatile.
- 13.7 pounds device.
- 99.9% dust remove capability.
- It is a portable and versatile device.
- It is lighter than another upright vacuum in the market.
- The HEPA filter ensures trapping 99.9% of germs and dust.
- It is a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- It has 30 feet long cord.
- The hose is too short.
Tineco A11 Hero Cordless Vacuum
Tineco A11 is a cordless, lightweight, and robust vacuum cleaner. It comes with a single integrated battery that provides 40 minutes of run time in a single charge. It has a beat inside it. It comes with a 450-watt motor that can provide 120-watt suction power.
It is a professional vacuum cleaner for stairs. It includes many vacuum cleaner stair attachments such as crevice tools, stair cleaners, or corner cleaners. It is one of the best cordless vacuums for carpeted stairs.
- Stick and handheld form factor.
- 450W cyclonic motor.
- 40 minutes long runtime.
- 4-Stage HEPA filtration.
- Multi-task power brush.
- It offers three different power modes.
- It includes a 450W cyclonic motor that produces power like a beast.
- A maximum of 40 minutes of run time is enough to clean your whole apartment, including stairs.
- Its 4-Stage HEPA filtration traps 99.9% dirt.
- Easy to remove dust and pet hair from hard floors.
- You have to install a wall-charging mount additionally.
BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum
BlACK+DECKER is one of the most popular brands which is best to clean your apartment and stair. This model comes with 35W suction power. And it is widely known as the most affordable vacuum cleaner as you can buy it under $100. It is cordless and includes a 20W powerful rechargeable battery, which is decent at this price point.
Handheld is the most user’s favorite design. It offers the user two different speeds for different surfaces, and the battery indicator is beneficial.
- 20W rechargeable battery.
- 35W suction power.
- Built-in 75ml dustbin.
- Battery indicator.
- Two suction speeds.
- It is convenient to use.
- It includes extending service tools.
- You will get a pre-built filter with this device.
- It is a powerful device.
- Everyone loves its handheld design.
- It works as a dry vacuum only.
Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
It is the most premium vacuum cleaner for stairs on our list. It is not for everyone. This is the best cleaner ever, and you have to spend the most premium budget to buy it. If you can spend money on it, you don’t need to look for another vacuum cleaner. It is a light, portable, powerful cordless vacuum cleaner for stairs.
It has all the rich features. The advanced filtration system, LED display, powerful battery, multi modes will blow your mind. It can run for 60 minutes on a single charge. This powerful battery is replaceable within 10 minutes. Dyson V11 has vast popularity. It is expensive, but it is worth the price.
- Sixty minutes run time.
- Two different modes for different use.
- Advanced Dyson filtration system.
- Multi-surface usable.
- Powerful motor.
- High Torque cleaner head.
- It is Dyson’s one of the most intelligent vacuum cleaners.
- It provides 60 minutes long run time.
- You can clean small to big apartments with a single charge.
- Two modes for hard and soft surfaces.
- It includes an advanced LED display.
- This vacuum comes with a wall-mounted charger.
- It is expensive.
- You have to install a wall-mounted charger.
How often should you clean stairs?
Ans. You must clean your stair thoroughly after one week using a vacuum cleaner.
Can I use a robot vacuum to clean stairs?
Ans. Robot vacuums are designed for a flat surface. You cannot use them for stairs.
Are stick vacuums suitable for carpeted stairs?
Ans. Yes. Stick vacuums are easy to use and clean the surface.
That’s all for this article. Each product we have discussed is the best vacuum for carpeted stairs at its price point. They are fantastic to clean your stairs, including the whole apartment, car’s interior, etc. Let us know in the comments below if we can help you find a new vacuum cleaner today.